Sunday, February 26, 2012

27 weeks pregnant: Snapshots

I guess this is technically 27 1/2 weeks pregnant (but who's counting??).  This week marks the start of the 3rd trimester!

You can't really tell, but these are frozen grapes. I wouldn't call them a craving because I really haven't had any real food cravings, but they have been a healthy, satisfying snack over the past few weeks!
  

After doing a little research, I decided to start drinking this herbal tea daily.  Mainly for the Red Raspberry Leaf and the Nettle tea in it.  I'm supposed to have 4 cups each day, but I usually only get 2 in.


A co-worker and I walked the St. Mary's Mardi Gras 5K yesterday.  It took us a little under 45 minutes which I didn't think was too bad.  I figured I would have to slow down at some point because baby would get heavy, but we kept a pretty good pace!  Our goal for next year is to run it.


I finished up this book this week in preparation for our Bradley class which STARTS THIS WEEK!!  I am so looking forward to our class.  I read Husband-Coached Childbirth, but have to say that this book was much better and more informative.  I enjoyed the thorough explanations for the stages of labor and the emotional signposts - 2 things I know I'll be learning about in detail over the coming weeks.



1 comments:

Jessica said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! Miss you!!!

Post a Comment